Career Opportunity: Casper Program Director
Climb Wyoming has an exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurial leader to join our team as the Casper Program Director. This position oversees Climb’s Casper program, manages a professional team, strategizes and develops career trainings and job placements for participants, and stewards business partnerships in the community.
ABOUT CLIMB WYOMING
For more than 30 years, Climb Wyoming has been using employment as a catalyst for life change, helping low-income single mothers discover new careers and the economic independence that brings stability to their families. The basis of the Climb model is a job training and placement program, but there is more to permanent life change than placing someone in a job. Long-term self-sufficiency also depends on the ability to navigate life’s challenges, decisions and relationships successfully. Climb Wyoming is an innovative and nationally recognized organization known for our relationship-driven work and healthy team environment.
- Passionate about working with those most in need
- A strategic thinker with practical experience in building and maintaining meaningful partnerships
- Someone who would enjoy cultivating employer relationships and supporting participants in jobs
- Rooted in the community and connected to a variety of professional networks
- A collaborator who works efficiently with teams
- Someone who has innate curiosity and eagerness to learn
- Able to listen without judgment
- Someone who has a high level of emotional intelligence and self-awareness
- Dedicated to providing the highest level of service to our participants
- Fearlessly committed to open, direct communication and healthy relationships
- Committed to learning and ongoing personal development
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Some exposure to our population a plus
- This position will report to the Statewide Director of Programs.
- This is a full-time 40-hour per week position with a salary range of $60,000-$63,000 and includes benefits.
- Position will close February 3, 2019.
- Climb Wyoming is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please visit https://climbwyoming.bamboohr.com/jobs/ to apply for this position.
For questions, please contact Kim at 307-316-1463 or email@example.com.