Career Opportunity: Casper Program Director
Climb Wyoming has an exciting opportunity for a strategic leader to join our team as the Casper Program Director. This position oversees the program, a professional team, career trainings and job placements for participants, and stewardship of business partnerships in the community.
ABOUT CLIMB WYOMING
The basis of the Climb Wyoming model is a job training and placement program, but there is more to permanent life change than getting a job. Long-term self-sufficiency also depends on the ability to navigate life’s challenges, decisions and relationships successfully. Climb’s comprehensive program addresses these challenges and has evolved for more than 30 years into one of the nation’s most successful models for moving families out of poverty.
- Deeply rooted in the community and leverage your leadership and professional relationships to inspire positive change
- Passionate about working with those most in need
- A strategic thinker with practical experience in building and maintaining meaningful partnerships
- Someone who has innate curiosity and eagerness to learn
- Able to listen without judgment
- Someone who would enjoy cultivating employer relationships and supporting participants in jobs
- Someone who has a high level of emotional intelligence and self-awareness
- A collaborator who works efficiently with teams
- Dedicated to providing the highest level of service to our participants
- Fearlessly committed to open, direct communication and healthy relationships
- Committed to learning and ongoing personal development
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Exposure to our population a plus
- This position will report to the Statewide Director of Programs.
- This is a full-time position with a salary range of $60,000-63,000 and includes benefits.
- Position will close when filled.
- Climb Wyoming is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For questions, please contact Kim at 307-316-1463 or email@example.com.