Career Opportunity: Cheyenne Assistant Program Director
Climb Wyoming is offering an exciting opportunity for a highly resourceful team player and forward-looking strategist to join our Cheyenne program. The ideal candidate can masterfully administer an office of diverse people and activities with efficiency and initiative. You recognize that short-term planning is connected to long-term success and can provide critical support to a team working together to help Wyoming families find success.
ABOUT CLIMB WYOMING
For 35 years, Climb Wyoming has helped low-income single mothers discover self- sufficiency through career training and placement. To date, the program has helped thousands of families reach self-sufficiency, the effects of which will be felt for generations to come. The basis of the Climb model is a job training and placement program, but there is more to permanent life change than getting a job. Essential elements of the Climb model include skills that ensure successful relationships on the job and in the home.
- An expert planner who can strategize to help the team anticipate, plan, and prepare for what’s ahead
- Talented at networking and building valuable relationships in the community
- Capable of juggling multiple competing tasks in a fast-paced work environment
- Someone who has sophisticated and technical administrative skills
- Passionate about working directly with those most in need and willing to listen without judgement
- Warm and inviting, with the ability to work collaboratively in a therapeutically supportive environment
- Dedicated to providing the highest level of service to our participants
- Fearlessly committed to open, direct communication and healthy relationships
- Committed to learning and ongoing personal development
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years relevant experience
- Some exposure to our population is a plus
- This position will report to the Cheyenne Program Director.
- This is a full-time 40-hour per week position with a salary range of $45,000-55,000 and includes benefits.
- This position will close when filled.
- Climb Wyoming is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, visit https://climbwyoming.bamboohr.com/jobs/
For questions, please contact Beth at firstname.lastname@example.org