Career Opportunity: STATEWIDE FISCAL ADMINISTRATOR
Join one of Wyoming’s most innovative nonprofits as the Statewide Fiscal Administrator in Cheyenne. This position plays a key role in supporting the financial component of the organization and performing duties associated with basic bookkeeping, A/P, A/R, and monthly reconciliations. A person who thrives with multiple tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment, with competing priorities and deadlines, will excel in this position.
ABOUT CLIMB WYOMING
For more than 30 years, Climb Wyoming has helped low-income single mothers discover self- sufficiency through career training and placement. To date, the program has helped more than 2,000 families reach self-sufficiency, the effects of which will be felt for generations to come. The basis of the Climb model is a job training and placement program, but there is more to permanent life change than getting a job. Essential elements of the Climb model include skills that ensure successful relationships on the job and in the home.
- Well-versed in bookkeeping
- Able to manage and meet deadlines
- Extremely organized, with keen attention to detail and strong commitment to accuracy
- Able to adapt to changes in tasks and responsibilities
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Effective at working collaboratively with a team
- Skilled in working efficiently to manage ongoing system needs while responding to immediate support requests from a variety of individuals in the organization
- An organization that requires consistent open, direct communication from all staff
- Dedicated to providing the highest level of service to our participants, which includes high-quality operational support to the organization
- Committed to learning and ongoing personal development
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting preferred but not required
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- This position will report to the Statewide Fiscal Manger.
- This is a full-time 40-hour per week position with a salary range of $42,000-48,000 with benefits.
- Position will close March 25, 2019.
- Climb Wyoming is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this position please visit https://climbwyoming.bamboohr.com/jobs/
For questions, please contact Kim at 307-316-1463 or email@example.com