CAREER OPPORTUNITY: DIRECTOR OF STEWARDSHIP
Climb Wyoming is offering an exciting opportunity for an outgoing, energetic relationship-builder with non-profit fundraising experience that lives in the Teton Area. The ideal candidate for this position has strong experience in building sustainable relationships with individual donors and private foundations along with proven success in donor cultivation, stewardship, gift solicitation, and campaign strategy development and execution.
ABOUT CLIMB WYOMING
Climb Wyoming’s mission is to help low-income single mothers discover self- sufficiency through career training and placement. To date, the program has helped thousands of families reach self-sufficiency, the effects of which will be felt for generations to come. The basis of the Climb model is a job training and placement program, but there is more to permanent life change than getting a job. Essential elements of the Climb model include skills that ensure successful relationships on the job and in the home.
- Diligent in coordinating, managing, and executing donor cultivation and stewardship
- A strong communicator with a high degree of self-awareness
- Excited about managing and executing events to support fundraising and community awareness
- Excellent and thorough in following up and paying attention to details
- An enthusiastic team player
- A stable organization with strong outcomes, focused strategies, and thoughtful leadership
- A sophisticated non-profit organization with more than 35 years of experience and successful outcomes
- Fearlessly committed to open, direct communication, trust, and healthy relationships
- Supportive of your professional growth and ability to work in a sustainable, empowered way
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years relevant experience
- Experience with non-profit fundraising
- Reports to the Director of Advancement
- Full-time, 40-hour per week position with benefits
- Climb Wyoming is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Position will close when filled
To apply, visit https://climbwyoming.bamboohr.com/jobs/
Please contact Manuela for questions at email@example.com.