Funding Futures: Maximize Your Impact…Change Lives!
You are invited to join Climb’s Funding Futures Giving Society—one of the most effective ways to help Wyoming’s low-income families move out of poverty.
Funding Futures donors give moms and children opportunities to:
- Double or triple their monthly income
- Reduce public food stamp assistance
- Go back to college or pursue additional career advancement opportunities
- Buy their first home and move out of low-income housing
- Secure more regular work schedules, enroll kids in sports and focus on academics
- Provide local businesses with skilled, trained employees to meet Wyoming’s workforce needs
Become a Funding Futures Giving Society member with a three-year pledge of a minimum $1,000/year and help ensure the program can shine on for generations to come.
To learn more, contact Sue B. Mason at 307-730-7832 or Brittany Gray at 307-382-0771.